|Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Cheats and Hints!|
How to Cheat:
Select the 'Enter Codes' option at the main menu. Enter one of the following codes to activate the appropriate
HI9WTPXSUK - Bonus online characters [American Assault and German Commander]
0ZNDRBICRA - All recon points
GIMMECHAPTERS - All Chapters
SH2VYIVNZF - Kilroy alert [the message 'You are near a Kilroy' will appear when a hidden Kilroy drawing
is in your proximity]
Hints: Things to Achieve:
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Novice Capturer  - Unlocked after completing five capture games [minimum four players per game].
Casual Capturer  - Unlocked after completing your first four player capture game.
Earned in Blood  - Unlocked when your squad appoints you the leader for another round.
The Draft  - Unlocked when you are joined by a friend in an online match.
Victory or Death  - Unlocked by killing someone who has the Truly Inspired achievement.
Truly Inspired  - Unlocked when you win a match under a commander with the Earned in Blood achievement.
Veteran Capturer  - Unlocked after completing 20 capture games [minimum four players per game].
First Recon  - Find and activate a Recon Point.
A Lethal Portent  - Explore the abandoned hospital and Baker's fate...
Kilroy was here!  - Find and view a hidden kilroy.
Action Camera Sniper  - Unlocked when you get the headshot Action Camera.
Action Camera Blast  - Unlocked when you trigger an Action Camera moment using an explosive.
Kilroy Bronze  - Find nine Kilroys.
Recon Bronze  - Find six Recon Points.
Touchdown  - Clear the Landing Zone and rendezvous with Hartsock.
Objective SNAFU  - Fight your way to the bridge over the Wilhelmena Canal in Zon.
Action Camera Veteran  - Unlocked when you get 10 of any kind of Action Camera [headshot or grenade
Recon Silver  - Find twelve Recon Points.
Kilroy Silver  - Find eighteen Kilroys.
The Kloosterdreef Incident  - Battle through the streets of Eindhoven with the 506th.
Recon Gold  - Find sixteen or more Recon Points.
Focused  - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game once a day for 7 days.
Kilroy Gold  - Find 25 or more Kilroys.
Calling in the Cavalry  - Escort XXX Corps and link up with the 101st Airborne.
Hellfire  - Survive the bombing of Eindhoven.
Action Camera Hero  - Unlocked when you trigger 25 of any kind of action camera moment.
Through the Looking Glass  - Explore the abandoned hospital and discover Baker's fate...
Weather the Storm  - Repel Kampfgruppe Walther's crushing attack on Veghel.
Remember September '44  - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game on September 17th.
Situation FUBAR  - Defend Hell's Highway against the German counterattack.
Committed  - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game once a week for three months.
Obsessive  - While connected to Xbox LIVE, play the game for once a day for 100 days.
Abandon All Hope  - Expel the German forces from Koevering and bring an end to Operation Market
Search the indicated locations within a mission to find a hidden Kilroy drawing.
* Enter the windmill area and search the small shed on the right.
* Enter the farmhouse as instructed by the objective. Climb upstairs and enter the bathroom. Walk to
the window. Turn around to exit to find the Kilroy.
* Enter the location where you first control two fire teams before you enter the glider crash site. Go
nearthe shed on the right just before you cross the road to enter the crash site. Look through the
window in the shed to find the Kilroy.
* After climbing the windmill you will see a woman hanged at a set of barns. Walk upstairs to the top
of that barn. Follow the walkway until you are facing towards the west to find the Kilroy on the
* Go downstairs inside the manor house and enter the garden. Continue until you encounter a machine gunner
shooting on the ground floor, to your left as you exit the doorway. Turn to the right to find
a Kilroy on the wall.
* After the intermission sequence showing you crossing the river to reach the bridge, look to the left
to see two parked cars and a few upturned rowboats. Go to the rowboats and look to the wall next
Written In Stone
* Enter the church and get to the upper floor. Move towards the back of the church and look for some
wooden walkway planks. After crossing over the planks, look to the left to see some alcoves. The Kilroy
is in the second alcove.
* Get past the barricade and complete the 'Destroy The German Fuel Supply' objective. You will enter
a garden area with some dug in Nazis and a machine gunner in a window on the top floor of a building.
Immediately follow the path to the south. When the path turns west you can find the Kilroy on
* Move up the street from the first gun you destroyed as part of an objective. Find the building with
green canopies on your right. On the left-hand side and almost directly opposite is a building with
black and white striped canopies covering its windows. On the side of this building is a route
leading west. Go around to the rear of the building. Jump over the wall. In the next garden is a Kilroy
next to a Lager Bier poster.
* After ordered to secure the ground floor of the starting area, go to the hole in the wall where the
gun emplacements are located. Move north through the door to enter a narrow flooded area. Go to the
end to find a Kilroy on the wall.
* After given the order to clear the top floor of the warehouse an intermission sequence showing you
ascending in an elevator. Afterwards, go to the doorway to the west. Immediately turn right to face
north after you enter the doorway. The Kilroy is on the wall.
* After getting the objective to clear the roof and the intermission sequence ends, kill the sniper on
the 'PHILLIPS' from a distance. Stand under the 'PH' in 'PHILLIPS' without being on the platform
and turn north. Walk north until you reach a wall, then turn east. The Kilroy in front of you. Note:
If you stand on the platform with 'PHILLIPS' the storyline will continue and cause this Kilroy
to be missed.
Baptism Of Fire
* Use the front door next to the flames to enter the gas station. Enter the second room to the east.
When you enter the small doorway, turn around to face south to find Kilroy on the wall.
* Leave the bomb shelter, enter the area after the long corridor. After the intermission sequences featuring
Peter's face you will enter a ruined area. Go east from your starting point on the lower floor.
Go through the archway and continue ahead until you reach an open room. Move east towards the
hole in the east wall in the room. Approach the hole and turn around to face west. The Kilroy is
on the left side of the wall in front of you.
* After the intermission sequence showing Frankie running off with a woman in white you enter a small
back alley area on fire with Nazis. Kill the Nazis and locate the arch in the northern part of this
area. Instead of passing through it, go west and follow the steps going down to find a Kilroy on
The Rabbit Hole
* Enter the hospital. Climb through the window and move east towards the fires. Go through the door next
to the fire and immediately go east past a pair of beds. Go through the door in the south to get
on the other side of the fires. Go through the doorway towards the south, opposite from where you
entered. A Kilroy is behind the green screen opposite an eye test chart.
* While searching for Frankie you will reach a green-lit open room where you must climb through a window
to continue. After entering a kitchen, look on the west wall to find a hole. Turn around and move
east. Go through the double doors and follow the corridor. A Kilroy is on the wall to your right
as you walk towards the end of the corridor.
* Enter the hole in the wall in the kitchen near where the previous Kilroy was located. After entering
the dark space, keep moving north. You might be able to glimpse the Kilroy through a gap in the
wall. After the intermissino sequence, continue through the dark space and exit from the hole. Move
west and exit the doorway to the north. Go to the west and enter the room on your left. The Kilroy
is on the north wall.
* Clear the market square and go through a building then out into an open area. Find the coffee shop
to the left. On the side of the coffee shop is an alley. Move east down the alley and flank the Nazis.
Move towards and approach the wooden barn-like structure. You will find a small shed on your
right with Lager/Bier poster. Get over the wall next to the shed. A Kilroy is on the side of the shed.
* Enter the area past the church. Move towards the municipal building and enter the area of narrow streets.
Find the location where there are buildings with a Dutch flag on your left and right. Enter
the building on your left. When you exit, you will see a truck to the south. A Kilroy is on the wall
next to that truck.
* Exit the municipal building and take a right turn next to the building with the Dutch flags on your
right. Move to the east, destroying the first tank, and ignore the second tank. Walk around the triangular-roofed
building with a flower pot outside the door at the end. A Kilroy is on the wall next
to where the second tank is parked.
* Move up the road towards the 88mm gun emplacement. There is a Kilroy on the back wall of the building
next to the gun. To find it, stand next to the gun before destroying it and move east, then north
and around the back of the building. The Kilroy is next to a trough.
* Move towards the second 88 mm gun emplacement. Move through the barn. When exit the structure, look
to the left to see sandbags and a camo truck. Notice the small building and a few cylindrical-shaped
structures near the truck. Search the side of the smaller building to find a Kilroy.
* Get past the intermission sequence featuring you entering the burning train station house. Reunite
with your squad. Climb up the stairs of the water tower where you can climb up the stairs. Reach the
top of the first set of stairs to find a Kilroy.
Tooth And Nail
* Get past the sand dunes at the start of the mission. Kill the Nazis at the dug in second 88mm gun emplacement.
Stand next to the gun emplacement and turn to the south. You should see a bunker. Enter
it from the side you are facing. Look to the left as you enter to find a Kilroy.
* After the windmill intermission sequence, move east through the first small barn. Go to the large building
past it. You will see a few barrels to the right and a truck in front of you. Enter the large
barn through the right side of the two double doors. Turn around to find a Kilroy on the west
* Clear the area around the third 88mm gun emplacement. Stand next to the gun emplacement and turn to
the west. Go towards the house with flower pots on the window sills. Move to the right around the
side of that house. Find the grey truck on your right. There is a small shed with a Kilroy on the
Looking for more?